Intrigue (Game Jam)
A downloadable game for Windows
Created for the UofM ACM GameJam as part of HackMemphis 2016.
The Game Jam's theme was "Enemies Are Weapons." So we came up with the idea of being a spy at a dinner party. You have a target to kill, but you have to convince someone else to kill him for you.
- Party guests wander the area based on their needs. (Need a drink? Go to the bar. Need a toilet? Go to the bathroom?)
- Pickpocket items from guests and plant them on others!
- A laser grid that kills people who have contraband items!
- An assassin looking for her target dossier. Can you get to her before her handler does?
- Funky Jazz music
- AAA mode so you can feel like you have that million dollar budget!
Team members in no particular order
- Justin Palmer - Level Design
- Elliot Boyette - 2D Artist
- Devitt Upkins - Developer
- Jonathan Schrack - Developer
- Stephen Young - 3D Modelling (and magic C# fixer)
- Jonathan Marlin - Music Composer
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.