A downloadable game for Windows
Created for Ludum Dare 38.
The Game Jam's theme was " Small World." We thought up what is essentially a RTS game, but instead of taking place on flat maps, the level is a globe. Players scramble to capture outposts that spawn mobs. Depending on the type of outpost captured, the mobs will either attack enemy bases or defend their own base.
The matchmaking is still in its infancy, and as a result only supports up to 20 concurrent players. Sorry about that :(
- Network multiplayer for up to 8 players.
- Mob spawning outposts.
- An 80s aesthetic.
- Funky fresh tunes!
Team members in no particular order
- Justin Palmer - Game Design & 3D Art
- Elliot Boyette - Title Card and "Box" Art
- Devitt Upkins - Developer
- Ernest McCracken - Developer
- Tony Hendrix - 3D Art
- Jonathan Marlin - Music Composer
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.